Crystal: a solid that’s atoms are arranged in a highly ordered microscopic structure known as a (crystal) lattice that extends in all directions
Lattice: the symmetrical three-dimensional arrangement of atoms inside a crystal
Atoms: basic units of matter
What do crystals do and how is this possible?
Each person (and everything in the Universe) has an average vibrational frequency. Human frequency is unstable and can be energetically influenced by anything outside of us. (Stress is the number one thing that gets our vibrational frequency out of whack.)
What makes a crystal a crystal, is that its molecules are in a fixed, regularly repeating geometric pattern. Since crystals are geometrically perfect at a molecular level, they have the lowest possible state of disorganization. This means that crystals easily maintain their stable vibrational frequency (unlike us humans who are unstable).
Crystals’ strong, stable vibrational frequency makes them an influencer of energies in their surrounding environment. Crystals’ higher amplitude of energy raises our energy to a higher (loving, positive) vibration.
Crystals are meant to be a tool and support in your life, to assist you on whatever you are trying to achieve (peace, love, creativity, health, etc.) Crystals will not create what you desire on their own; they are meant to enhance your efforts towards this goal.
Crystals’ powerful energy should be coupled with your clear intentions.
How do I pick what crystals to purchase?
Follow your intuition. The first one that you are attracted to and just love, you are attracted to for a reason. Just go with it! Let your heart pick the crystal, not a book or the information listed by the crystal in the shop.
What do I do with crystals?
- Carry them on your person
- Purse or Pocket
- Put them in your space
- By your bed
- On your workspace
- Throughout your home
- In your car
- Meditate with them
- Crystals have existed on this planet longer than humanity. Quartz (a type of crystal) makes up 12% of the Earth’s crust.
- Ayurveda uses crystals to balance a person’s doshas.
- Jade has been mined for thousands of years in China for its powerful properties.
- Ancient Egyptians buried their dead with clear quartz on their foreheads.
- Roman soldiers carried the tiger’s eye into battle for courage.
- There are over 200 hundred references to crystals in the Bible.
Today, crystals are a vital component to many of our electronics today including:
- Cell phones
- Rubies in lasers
- LCD (liquid crystal display)
- TV screens
- Silicon dioxide in computer chips
The science behind crystals: http://jesslively.com/hibiscusmoon/
Types of crystals and their uses: https://www.energymuse.com/about-gemstones